Treatment plans are essential to the delivery of quality and effective care. While there are evidence-based best practices you can incorporate into your treatment plan (the science), it’s also important to leverage your own clinical judgement and experience (the art) and specialize your treatment plan to meet the needs of your individual client.
By taking a holistic approach that considers a variety of factors and information to create a personalized treatment plan, behavioral health and human services providers can feel more confident in their ability to support better outcomes and make a positive impact in the communities they serve.
Elements addressed in this webinar include:
- Key steps to follow when developing and managing a treatment plan
- Leveraging available clinical decision support tools
- Incorporating lab results and assessment instruments
- Configuring one treatment plan document for all programs
- Measuring progress towards goals and objectives
- By using quantitative data from standardized assessments and your clinical expertise to help inform and optimize your treatment process, your organization can:
Support better outcomes:
- Design effective plans of care
- Develop data-driven treatment plans
- Upon completion of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
Leverage information from a variety of sources to help inform your treatment planning process:
- Describe treatment planning best practices that drive optimal results
- Create treatment plans that work for each client