To promote and support the sustainability of behavioral health providers through improved business management skills.
Today's behavioral healthcare providers are required to navigate a dynamic and continually evolving healthcare landscape and the complexity of Medicaid and public funding, while seeking to avoid staff turnover and dually manage both the business and the clinical sides of their practices. In order to address these challenges and improve the viability and sustainability of North Carolina's behavioral healthcare providers, Cardinal Innovations and UNCC have developed and launched Provider360°. Provider360° delivers practical business management tools, resources and trainings in a convenient, self-serve format.
- Provide behavioral health providers access to relevant and current information/resources
- Support the development of business management skills
- Promote business sustainability for agencies and Licensed Independent Practitioners
- Inform providers about methodology that can achieve quality member outcomes
- Prepare behavioral healthcare students with business skills needed for successfully entering the marketplace
- Becomes a desirable industry-model of resources for behavioral healthcare providers
- Foster a collaborative forum, supported by Cardinal Innovations and UNCC, that transforms the managed care of specialty populations.